C++ Software Engineer
published at 13.12.2017 18:45
We are looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to join our Trading Engines development team. The Software engineer will be working closely with the other engineers and our traders to develop and improve the proprietary trading platform that enable Flow Traders to trade on exchanges worldwide.
What will you work on?
- Design and development of complex, highly scalable and latency-optimized business critical trading software
- New tools development as well as improving, maintaining and supporting existing applications
- Translating the business requirements and ideas into software products
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or equivalent
- A Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Software engineer in C++
- Experience in addressing extreme non-functional requirements related to latencies and scalability
- Demonstrable competitive nature and winner's mentality, e.g. through winning Mathematics Olympiads, Chess tournaments
- Ability to write clean, reliable and highly scalable code
- Working experience in an environment that develops their own product (not necessarily finance-related)
- Ability to liaise both with highly-technical colleagues as well as traders and other non-technical personnel
Flow Traders offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of our business results for our bonus pool. Flow Traders grew to be as successful as we are today out of the expertise and experience of our founding partners. Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our
demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We wouldn't have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.