Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
C++ UI Developer (Linux)
published at 09.11.2018 10:17
Location: Munich, Germany
Company: eGym GmbH
Relocation Level: International
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f/d) who loves working with C++ on Linux, crafting quality code and great user experiences.
Your daily workout
- You will develop high-quality software (including features, performance, testing, documentation, etc.)
- You will work as part of a team to develop new features and new projects to help users achieve their goals
- You will maintain high standards, taking time to finish work that you can be proud of
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in software development. You are passionate about C++ and Linux, ideally with Qt, with embedded or desktop applications
- You care about clarity: in code, in git commits, in documentation, and in daily communication
- You have some backend development experience too or you are eager to gain that experience. For instance, using Go, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You balance innovation and pragmatism, finding the best way forward in an agile environment
- You constantly learn new skills and share this knowledge with others
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and Glassdoor)
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Enjoy being a part of our fast-growing, start-up company
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy and multiple learning options
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
Your personal trainer
eGym designs, manufactures and sells advanced products for the fitness market. In addition, eGym engineers are working on mobile software and cloud infrastructure to create a truly connected training experience for our users: Our iPad App (iOS only) allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps (iOS and Android).
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #614.
Contact: Liska Kürten
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
This data protection statement applies for the application process.