Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Data Processing Engineer(m/f)
published at 12.10.2018 12:30
Relocation Level: none
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud as a standard SaaS solution in any company. We are looking for somebody who becomes part of our query engine team which brings modern database technologies like column-oriented storages and JIT compilation together with the new field of process mining. Combining these two is a key factor which makes Celonis the global market leader. As a Data Processing Engineer you work on reducing cache misses, keeping CPU cycles per tuple low, increase in-memory compression ratios or optimize query plans and all that in a fast growing, ambitious company where everybody can have a big impact on the product.
- ...have an above-average university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- ...have a deep understanding of query processing and the underlying algorithms
- ...have strong experience with data structures in C++
- ...are willing to rethink existing approaches, in order to deliver the best process mining technology.
- ...have a database implementation background
- ...are experienced with modern C++ and Java
- ...are not afraid of getting your hands dirty in order to deliver a feature to the customer
- ...have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
- ...offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming all IT-supported business processes
- ...are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work