General Programmer (f/m)
published at 18.12.2017 11:33
This position will be full-time and located at Dear Reality, Düsseldorf (Germany).
As a General Programmer you will develop systems for a wide-range of 3D audio
technologies facilitating pro audio, gaming, VR & AR productions. You will also design,
implement, and ensure the proper functioning of new software tools.
- Develop 3D Audio technology in collaboration with domain experts, technical artists and other programmers
- Debug and fix issues in dearVR powered products as they arise
- Re-factoring of our proprietary engine to make it ready for major releases
- Document the work to enable artists and programmer to understand how our systems work
- 3+ years of programming experience across audio, game engine and/or tools
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of the C# language
- Very good knowledge of advanced mathematics (3D linear algebra…)
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Knowledge how to work with Unity game engine.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills
- Proactive and team orientated personality
- Familiar with pair programming
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing
personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate
about audio and would like to join a rapidly growing company, please get in contact
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Please send your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bewerbung in Deutsch oder Englisch
Beides ist möglich und willkommen. Wir freuen uns, dich kennenzulernen.