Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 21.10.2019 12:48
Company: BMW Car IT GmbH
Relocation Level: International
At the BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the BMW cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
In an international working environment you create the Software Platform to enable driver assistance software functionality for the future generation of cars of the BMW Group.
What awaits you?
- You will utilize state of the art agile development methodology and will work on all phases of software development, always with the goal of deploying to an upcoming series car project.
- You sketch the concepts and the ideas, design and evaluate your solution, and finally implement and test the software including verification in simulations and on the target hardware.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- Strong expertise in embedded software engineering with C++ in Linux based embedded systems.
- Strong expertise in software integration techniques and CI (build & automation tools, e.g. Bazel, Python).
- Expertise in Adaptive AUTOSAR or a similar middleware is an advantage.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: system design, network technologies and configuration, real time systems, functional safety.
- Fluent English for professional use, good German is a plus.
You have fresh ideas and the ability to think outside the box to help us developing quality software solutions corresponding to our motto: Individual Mobility of the Future? Apply now!