Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Senior C++ Developer for Automotive Simulation
published at 30.05.2018 10:29
Location: Berlin, Germany
Company: Automotive Artificial Intelligence GmbH
Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH is a cutting-edge technology start-up based in Berlin.
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
More about us: http://automotive-ai.com
Senior Software Developer (m/f) - C++ for our core platform team
Help us define the architectural fundament of our modular software. You will have the chance to shape the company’s development strategy to develop a revolutionary automotive simulation to enable our customers speeding up the launch of autonomous vehicles.
- Architecting APIs and communication between software modules and distributed servers
- Confirming project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with clients
- Building out newly enabled product features and embed them into the architecture
- Planning features
- Developing core software modules in C++
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language
- Maintain and improve the performance of the products
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years industry work experience
- Programming experience of 5+ years of mid to larger sized software products
- Good experience with common programming languages like C++ and Python
- Git and distributed revision control experience
- Software algorithm design, software performance tuning, software module debugging and testing
- Great communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent capabilities in analyzing information and problem solving
- To be crazy about accelerating the launch of autonomous vehicles
Link to the job description and to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/automotive-ai/1c298dad-d58a-48d9-87ce-55f6c11a0cbb