Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
Software developer adaptive AUTOSAR performance controllers
published at 07.06.2018 11:50
Location: Braunschweig, Erlangen, München oder Radolfzell
Company: Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
In this role, you will be developing the new generation of basic software for automobile control units.
- You specify and implement software platforms for automobile control units of the future:
- Service oriented architectures
- Hypervisor concepts
- You integrate individual components into a complex solution:
- Performance controller
- Update over the air
- Fail operational
- Autonomous driving
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C and C++, especially C++ 11/14.
- Assembler or Java skills are of advantage.
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, PikeOS).
- You are experienced in design and use of virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMM).
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- You are well versed in German and English.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!