An online C++ job fair on the 20th October organized by Meeting C++.
The job fair will start at 14:00 CEST and go until 18:00. Join the Meeting C++ online User Group for further announcements.
Employers/Recruiters register for a free or sponsored table now.
Employers present and supporting Meeting C++
You can share your CV through the Meeting C++ upload form with the above employers
Companies present with their own table
- Foundry - Imagination Engineered
- Vivid Resourcing BV
- Amazon Redshift
- Bloomberg LP
- Arista Networks
Guidelines during the job fair
- Be friendly to everyone
- Visit the tables of employers you are interested in
- Tables for interviews are on the 3rd floor
- You can hang out at any table, maximum is 6 folks at one table.
About Remo, the online platform used
- Remo consists of a number of virtual rooms shown as table graphics in its UI
- Attendees are able to freely switch between these tables
- Each table can be representing one potential employer
- Remo runs in the browser, no client software needed. Allow access to webcam and mic to communicate.
- An employer/recruiter should have a table named after their company
- Employers/Recruiters must register for a free or sponsored table in Remo to be visible at the event.
- Attendees should be able to find you at a table and start a video chat with you
- Please book your table until October 19th!
For job seekers
- The event is free to attend, bring your materials and chat to potential employers via video call or chat
- No registration is needed, you can join on the 20th any time and visit the different companies.
- The link to the event will be visible in the Meetup Group and shared by Meeting C++ on social media