Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
(Senior) QA Engineer
published at 18.11.2018 18:54
Location: Göppingen, Germany
Company: TeamViewer GmbH
Relocation Level: International
Strategic Business Unit: TeamViewer
Job Title: (Senior) QA Engineer
Location: Göppingen, Germany
Direct Manager: Director, Quality Assurance
Key Responsibilities: Join an agile, cross-functional team focusing on overall security of TeamViewer.
- As Project Manager, you are responsible for a successful coordination of new TeamViewer’s operation as a Software as a Service company.
- Manage day to day operations of transformation delivery including project data collection, status reports and dependencies tracking.
- Oversee and manage all the business aspects of transformation by providing senior guidance in the constructing of project teams, KPI’s, success metrics and ROI measurements
- Recommend and manage the alignment and prioritization of initiatives based on business strategy and simplification to meet key objectives.
- You create the strategy of project delivery, facilitate change management and communication during the project life cycle.
- You develop concepts and content together with the project teams.
- Drive regular forums to update relevant stakeholders from sales, marketing, finance and IT organization.
- You support senior management decisions continuously, identifying areas to improve based on project related documentation and reporting.
- You prepare presentations to show the progress of the project and and increase its efficiency.
Critical Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree and/or MBA degree with sound knowledge in the area of management
- At least two-four years of experience in a leading consulting / investment company or corporate strategy / development position
- Understanding of the economic environment of SaaS model
- Solution oriented way of thinking
- Outstanding analytical skills and excellent business acumen coupled with a sound understanding of economic contexts and relations
- Experienced in working in a global sales and marketing organizations (preferable)
- Business level English paired with excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world.
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is a Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.