Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
C++ 17 Developer (Varying Seniority)
published at 01.06.2020 14:34
Company: European Recruitment
Relocation Level: Country
Software Engineer C++
- You’ll take part in all phases of software development: From architecture and design to development and testing in an agile team.
- Take our current server platform to the next level, by modernizing it and adapting it to new use cases
- You’ll collaborate with many distributed and international teams, whose products are based on the server platform, by tutoring them, supporting their design decisions and assisting during the implementation and testing phase.
- Define, implement, and execute tests for the core server platform.
- You should have a profound knowledge of the C++ language, up to the latest C++ 17.
- Knowledge of design patterns and objected oriented programming is required. Functional programming knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working on and with Linux and AWS is a plus
- Knowledge in common network protocols is beneficial