Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Submit your job application to C++ employers via Meeting C++
published at 10.10.2019 12:01
Location: Poland, Gdansk
Company: Habana Labs
Relocation Level: Country
Who we are?
Habana is a young and innovative company developing the world’s most disruptive solution that is the future of AI and Machine Learning acceleration. Learn more on www.habana.ai
What can you expect in Habana?
- Tasks involving significant amount of research/pathfinding/design
- Senior team to learn from
- Flat organization empowering quick decision making and problem solving
- Agile development process with focus on fast execution and products delivery
- Gaining experience with cutting-edge products and technologies for the deep learning industry
What do we work on?
- Deep learning internals: we optimize neural networks in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow) to run efficiently on the new class of hardware accelerators (Goya, Gaudi)
- Graph optimizations for compute, memory, network, data types
- Distributed neural networks training on hundreds of servers
What tools do we use?
- Linux environment for all software we create.
- Mature development toolchain, including continuous integration and delivery based on Jira, Gerrit, Jenkins, Dockers, virtual machines.
- Real hardware and software simulators.
- Complete toolset for developing software for our chips: LLVM based C/C++ Compiler, IDE, debugger, profiler with hardware tracing capability
Requirements for Candidates:
- Proven C++ work experience and high level of proficiency in software engineering practices
- Experience with creating highly optimized software and algorithms design
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Familiarity with working in Linux environment, no need to have administrative skills
Optional / nice to have:
- Experience with multithreaded and/or distributed programming
- Experience with graph optimizations and/or compiler design
- Any knowledge about AI and deep learning is an additional advantage
Where to learn more about Habana?
How to apply?
Please send us your CV to: GDNJOBS@habana.ai