Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 01.03.2019 09:50
Location: Oslo, Norway
Relocation Level: none
We are looking for skilled and versatile software developers that want to take part in an exciting startup company with high ambitions and passion!
As a Software Developer, you will mainly work with C++, everything from library development to UI or GPGPU programming. You are also expected to tackle most other aspects of software engineering: scripting, testing, automation and working with multiple platforms like Linux and Windows. Or in other words, we are looking for an all-round developer and a quick learner with strong C++ skills.
Our tool chain include: Cross platform C++17, OpenCL, Qt/QML, git, Python 3, clang-tidy, clang-format, Jenkins, CMake, Catch2, Docker, Vagrant, KVM, C++/CLI.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● Solid experience in C++, preferably also Python, C#
● Attention to quality and process improvements
● Previous experience with parallel programming and/or GPU programming is a plus
● Experience with agile methodologies and testing
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related fields
● A self-driven team player with a passion for technology
● A clean and modern code base backed by an ambitious CI setup
● Up to date tool chain
● Focus on code quality and learning
● A central role in an exciting and emerging startup company with international potential
● A large degree of autonomy and big opportunities for career advancement
● A creative and collaborative environment of a young startup company with an extremely competent, agile and international team
● Work with cutting edge technologies such as C++17 (anything that passes VS2017, latest Clang, GCC, clang-tidy, ...). C++/CLI, GPGPU, Python, Jenkins, docker, KVM, libclang, boost, Qt and CMake
● Opportunity to work with interesting hardware and software technologies
● An open collaborative environment where risk-taking is encouraged
● Challenging problems, responsibilities, and a great deal of fun!
● An opportunity to have an impact on the future of 3D Vision
Deadline: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but not later then April 4th
Location: Oslo, Norway
Start date: As soon as possible (upon agreement)
Qualified applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply.
The official language of the company is English.
If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Zivid has developed the world's most accurate real-time 3D camera for robotics and industrial applications. The camera provides robots and machines with 3D vision, to make them smarter, more flexible and more intelligent. Among many applications, the Zivid product can be used to recognize randomly distributed parts for pick-and-place or do in-line quality control of 3D components in a production line.
We have high ambitions and will continue to develop the best products and solutions for the machine vision industry. You will join a small and cross-functional team with a firm belief in teamwork and growing together. We have a lot of fun while we challenge ourselves every day to develop products that defines the future of machine vision and robotics. If you have the right skills and are excited about working in a startup with high energy and passion, we would very much like to talk to you!