Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 14.06.2020 21:28
Relocation Level: none
Remote support for this position: partial
The position is open to fresh graduates (bachelor & master) from universities of the following provinces: Bergamo, Brescia, Cremona, Lecco, Milano, Monza-Brianza, Sondrio
A convention with the university will need to be activated before starting the internship.
- get proficient with the Qt framework (https://qt.io/)
- translate User Interface prototypes into running code
- participate in meetings with customers and prospects to gather requirements and feedback
- gather hands-on experience with software architectures for moderately complex applications
You will receive the necessary training to start collaborating in short time on existing software projects: applications with graphical user interfaces on desktop, mobile and embedded devices across several industries (industrial, medical, vending etc.).
- theoretical and applied knowledge of software engineering and modern software development
- passion or interest for user experience and user interface design
- being able to carry out tasks independently (with regular feedback) and attention to detail
- an interest in sustainability and social impact
- honesty and transparency
- working knowledge of modern C++ (11+)
- working knowledge of code versioning (git)
- predisposition to cross-cultural contacts within the EU
- English B1
Expected starting date: July 1st 2020
Duration: 3 months
Monthly allowance: €600 (30 hours / week)