Meeting C++ Blogroll 192
published at 21.06.2019 13:56 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 194 - 21. June
- Arthur O'Dwyer - “Exception Handling: A False Sense of Security”
- Bartek's Coding Blog - Space Game: A std::variant-Based State Machine by Example
- Bastian Rieck - A round-up of topological data analysis papers at ICML 2019
- Catch - v2.9.1
- CLion - The Developer Ecosystem in 2019: Key Trends for C, C++, and a bit of Rust
- CLion - CLion 2019.2 EAP: fixes for Debugger and Parameter hints
- conan.io - Conan Extension for Visual Studio
- CppCast - Movable Iterators with Corentin Jabot
- CppCheck - crowdfunding: detect more uninitialized variable usage
- Deque - Trip Report on CPPP 19, the first edition of the first C++ french conference
- Embedded Artistry - Regular Expressions for Embedded C++
- Fluent C++ - The Shortest Name There Is
- Fluent C++ - The Cons and Cons of the Hungarian Notation
- Kenny Kerr - Meet C++/WinRT 2.0: Fewer Dependencies
- Lemire's blog - How fast is getline in C++?
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 4.10 Beta released
- Qt Blog - Qt 5.13 Released!
- Qt Blog - Qt 5.12.4 Released with support for OpenSSL 1.1.1
- Rainer Grimm - C++ Core Guidelines: Regeln zu Strings
- The Old New Thing - Getting a value from a std::variant that matches the type fetched from another variant
- The Old New Thing - A simple workaround for the fact that std::equal takes its predicate by value
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!