Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
published at 01.06.2022 11:14
Location: Berlin (DE), Nationwide (Germany) (DE), Work from home (DE)
Company: IONOS SE
Relocation Level: none
Remote support for this position: yes
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
* Add new features, improve efficiency, stability and performance of the software components of our compute stack.
* Get involved in backend and low-layer service development from conceptual design to implementation and to the deployment strategy.
* Design, adapt and implement interfaces to other software components.
* Draft, execute and automate test plans for features, performance, load, stress, endurance and security, and increase test coverage.
* Consider performance, stability as well as operational aspects, and plan seamless upgrades for the existing stack.
* You are a team player and innovator.
* Having 3+ years of experience in designing and developing in C/C++ on Linux systems.
* Being fluent in Python or Rust is a big advantage.
* Good knowledge in analyzing and documenting software bugs.
* Continuous integration and deployment.
* Bonus: Experience with Grafana and Prometheus, Bash scripting, good understanding of virtualization.
* Communication and presentation skills.
* Fluent in English.
Permanent residence in Germany required due to social security law.