Online C++ User Group Meetings in May
published at 01.05.2020 09:50 by Jens Weller
The monthly overview of User Group meetings.
Just as in April its online events only due to COVID-19. A few more groups have moved online now, and it seems that a general video-streaming service is great for streaming the talk, and then meeting via video conferencing like BigBlueButton, Jitsi, Skype, Teams or Zoom.
There are 2 new C++ User Groups: Mumbai, Cardiff.
The online Meetings
- 5.5 C++ UG Göteborg - Refactoring for testability in C++
- 5.5 C++ UG Core C++, Israel - Core C++ marches on! - Online Event
- 5.5 C++ UG Cardiff - Online Event Rust vs C++
- 7.5 C++ UG Denver - C++ and FPGAs
- 7.5 C++ UG Munich - The Complete Guide to `return x\;`
- 13.5 C++ UG Karlsruhe - Faster ?? C++ Meta-Programming (online talk by Andreas Reischuck\
- 13.5 C++ UG Dresden - Talk: Andreas Reischuck "Faster ?? C++ Meta-Programming"
- 13.5 C++ UG Bay area - Suspended or Online Event ( check back soon )
- 14.5 C++ UG C++ Italy - Meetup ONLINE - TDD is not about testing
- 18.5 C++ UG London - (Maybe online) May meet-up at Maven Securities
- 27.5 C++ UG Montréal - The CUDA C++ Standard Library
- 27.5 C++ UG Toronto - The CUDA C++ Standard Library
- 27.5 C++ UG Austin (Mentoring & Study Group) - Online:[C++17, in-person]
- 27.5 C++ UG Bay area - Suspended or Online Event ( check back soon )
- 28.5 C++ UG Osnabrück - (maybe online) Roi Barkan: Variations on Variant
- 28.5 C++ UG Munich - The Construction and Use of C++ Algorithms
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!