The Schedule for Meeting C++ 2020 is online!
published at 25.08.2020 08:33 by Jens Weller
A short news entry that the schedule for Meeting C++ 2020 is now online...
... also you can have a look at the talks and speakers of this years main conference:
- How C++20 changes the way we write code by Timur Doumler
- Hidden Features and Traps of C++ Move Semantics by Nicolai Josuttis
- C++ Concepts vs Rust Traits vs Haskell Typeclasses vs Swift Protocols by Conor Hoekstra
- Template Shenanigans: Testing, debugging and benchmarking template code by Jonathan O'Connor
- Building an Intuition for Composition by Sy Brand
- The Static Initialization Order Fiasco - How to Properly Initialize Global State by Jonathan Müller
- Lambdas, uses and abuses by Dawid Zalewski
- OO Considered Harmful by Phil Nash
- Calling Functions: A Tutorial by Klaus Iglberger
- 40 Years Of Evolution from Functions to Coroutines by Rainer Grimm
- Partially-Formed Objects For Fun And Profit by Marc Mutz
Online only tickets are available in the ticket shop already! For attending in Berlin: while it is getting more likely to happen, but for now please register for the waiting list.
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!