C++ User Group Meetings in December 2014
published at 30.11.2014 16:16 by Jens Weller
Three years ago, my own user group had its first meeting in December, being the second active C++ user group in Europe back in 2011. Since then a lot has changed, this December there are a lot more user groups meeting, and also we'll have the last premier C++ Event of the year: Meeting C++ is next week!
Also this time, a few new user groups I have spotted: Hungary and Dublin! In total its 'only' 15 user group meetings in december, but thats also because december is always a busy month, and a lot of user groups already plan their january meetings!
Meetings in December
- 1.12 C++ UG Hungary - Template Metaprogramming With Better Tools
- 2.12 C++ UG Chicago - The Bash Bug And The OpenSSL Bug
- 3.12 C++ UG Saint Louis - Next meeting
- 3.12 C++ UG Austin - Double Feature
- 4.12 C++ UG Dublin - std::begin
- 9.12 C++ UG San Francisco/ Bay area - C++11's New Pointer Types
- 10.12 C++ UG Utah - Iterators\, Containers and Algorithms in the Standard Library
- 10.12 C++ UG San Francisco/ Bay area - Presentation and Q&A
- 11.12 C++ UG Dresden - Dezember Treffen
- 13.12 C++ UG Pune, India - Introduction to C++ Template Metaprogramming and Domain Specific
- 15.12 C++ UG Denver - Denver Tech Center C++ Developers
- 15.12 C++ UG Austin - North Austin Monthly C/C++ Pub Social
- 17.12 C++ UG Düsseldorf - Christmas special!
- 18.12 C++ UG Paris - C++ FRUG #5 - L'asynchronisme en deux talks
- 18.12 C++ UG Amsterdam - Let's have a meetup in December
- 18.12 C++ UG Hamburg - Qt DevDays & Meeting C++
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!