C++ User Group Meetings in January 2014
published at 02.01.2014 15:22 by Jens Weller
A new and awesome year for C++ has begun. And this years starts with at least 2 new C++ User Groups and a lot of Meetings:
- 8.1 - C++ UG San Francisco - Adventures in Program profiling
- 15.1 - C++ UG NRW/Düsseldorf
- 15.1 - C++ UG North West/Seattle - Static analysis
- 16.1 - C++ UG Wroclaw - Talks about Concepts Lite and C++ Unit testing
- 21.1 - C++ UG Berlin - Talk about CMake
- 21.1 - C++ UG Hamburg - meets at the DESY this time, talk about CMake
- 22.1 - C++ UG London
- 29.1 - C++ UG München - First C++ User Group Meeting in Munich
So following the conference, there has been some activity with new User Groups, the first new C++ User Group of 2014 will meet in Munich, Germany! This is really cool, as with this most of Germany is covered by C++ User Groups, only a few spots still missing (Frankfurt or Karlsruhe f.e.). Also there is a C++ User Group for Russia organized, I'm not sure when they meet the first time, but so far I know they plan to meet in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and maybe some other cities in West-Russia too.
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!